|Standard registration fee:||£300|
|Student registration fee:||£210|
|Registration deadline for authors:||June 25, 2013|
|Registration deadline for attendees:||July 31, 2013|
- Both registration fees include: the workshop proceedings, all coffee breaks and lunches, and the social dinner.
- Standard registration stands for academic/researcher/postdoc/general public.
- All accepted papers need an associated standard or student registration. A standard or student registration gives right to present up to two papers.
- Each paper must have a corresponding registered author to be included in the proceedings.
- Papers that do not have an associated registered author will not be included in the proceedings.
- Students must present documentation proving their student condition. This can be a scan of your student ID, or a letter or other document from your professor or university that clearly states you are a full time student. One of these must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after registration mentioning your paper ID in the subject of the email.